We are looking for a Database Administrator to manage a variety of databases for one of our clients. We are looking for guys and gals with the following characteristics and experience:
- Proven experience building and maintaining different types of relational databases.
- Database Administration on Linux, Windows
- Database performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Oracle, Postgres and SQL Server databases
- Experience working with Apache Tomcat and JBoss
- Likes to learn.
- Likes to share his / her knowledge.
- Full-time availability.
- 2 - 4 years of experience.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership and enterprise Database administration, which includes designing, creating, and maintaining databases.
- Technical contact for Database design, and support.
- Implement database designs for enterprise applications.
- Management of production and non-production databases.
- Establishes and recommends policies on database use and services.
- Optimizes database access, and allocates database resources for optimum configuration and performance.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Health insurance and benefits package.
- Start your application process on this link. Under role, choose Database Administrator.
- If you are a fit for the position, we will send you an email to schedule a date for the first phase of the process. This part of the process includes multiple tests related to the role.
Since our inception, Devsu has been at the forefront of the mobile revolution. We create mission-critical and premium experiences for mobile and web platforms. Today we also provide AI and IoT solutions to our clients.
As software eats the world, we help our partners navigate an ever-changing environment by providing value in every feature we design and build. We are agile, and we work with our partners from the inception of the idea through the launch and maintenance of their products and projects.
We pride ourselves in collaborating with our partners and clients to produce cutting-edge applications using the latest software development trends and technologies.