Regional Business Development Manager
We are hiring a Regional Business Development Manager to manage a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you must have experience working with software development and/or digital products, be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and implementing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing and implementing nurture campaigns using social media, email, and cold calling
- Managing prospect and customer data in CRM systems such as Hubspot, Salesforce, etc
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Competitive commission structure with opportunity to convert to salary in first 90 days
- Start your application process on this link. Under ‘Role’, choose Regional Business Development Manager.
- If you are a fit for the position, we will send you an email to schedule a date for the first phase of the process. This part of the process includes multiple tests related to the role.
- The candidates selected for the final stage of the process will be required to do a presentation, based on an assignment, for the CEO and CGO of Devsu.